Welcome to this weeks BookTube. I have to say that I'm so excited to share this video with you! I LOVE Outlander!! Addicted should be more like it! I have read the book and watched season one I think 3 times so far and well I see watching it again in my near future! So this week we have an org. tag via Sasha she does some of the BEST tags! So here is hers for Outlander enjoy!
Make sure to subscribe to her channel and check her out!
My answers are in purple.
Outlander book tag:
1. You touch some standing stones and get transported back in time, what year would you hope to land in?
I would prob not last very long in the time frame of Outlander esp with my many many tattoos. I would have been tagged a witch early on and well that just wouldn't have worked out well. So how about around 20-30 years ago. I would be alive lol and well could totally help my past self out!
If I couldn't pick a time I was alive then I would have to go along with Clare and pick the time that Jamie was around lol because well who wouldn't want to watch that!
2. Claire is a very good nurse, what type of skill would you want to have that a fictional character excels at?
Im with Sasha on this one. I would totally want fighting skills or magical powers! Either one would be fine by me. At least that way I would survive a little longer lol.
3. Jamie and Claire are ultimate relationship goals, who is your favorite fictional couple?
O god this is so hard! But for right now I would totally have to choose Tess and Lord Ravencross from Exile for Dreamers by Kathleen Baldwin
4. The ending of outlander was shocking, what is one book you read that totally blew your mind?
This one you can prob guess. There are only two right now! 1. is of course Red Queen that ending just about blew my mind totally! 2. would have to be Killer Instinct by S.E. Green. And well if you watch our videos these two books are almost always mentioned lol
5. Scotland has lots of castles and we see quite a few in Outlander, what fictional kingdom would you want as your own (castle included)?
I would want the land in the Doon series by Corp and Langdon! But without all the issues. And hey that was set in Scotland to and it has a hot guy named....you guessed it! JAMIE!!! Swoon!
6. Outlander has some very steamy scenes, what is your favorite romance novel?
This is pretty easy I would have to say Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire if it would have had a few magical elements it would have been a perfect retelling of beauty and the beast. Man now I want to re read it lol
7. The Jacobite Rising is a huge plot point in the Outlander series, what book has your favorite battle in it?
Fav battles. I have no clue!!! I am drawling a blank nothing with battles is coming to me O WAIT!! YES!!! The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings! This is another one with a killing cliffhanger!
8. Jamie and Claire get married very unexpectedly, what fictional character would you want to marry on a whim?
MMMM Who would I marry unexpectedly- well of course Jamie would be on this list lol because well duh! Thats a no brainer! Another character would have to be Sam or Dean from Supernatural lol.
9. Scotland is a beautiful place, what is one fictional world you would love to visit?
I would love to visit the world of Truthwitch by Susan Denard! I think that would be amazing!
10. If you could change the past, would you?
This is a catch 22 because yes I would love to change the past but only a few things and have my current situation better. So here is the list of things I would change.
1. That both my self and my husband had taken better care of ourselves.
2. That we both had gone to college and gotten a degree
3. That I we both would have saved money
4. That we would have met each other sooner.
I am tagging
Certified Book Addicts
"All opinions are 100% honest and my own."
Disclaimer: Thanks to Goodreads and Amazon for the book cover, about the book, and author information. Buying via these above links allows my site to get a % of the sale at no cost to you. This money gets used to buy items for giveaways. In accordance with FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials for bloggers, I would like my readers to know that many of the books I review are provided to me for free by the publisher or author of the book in exchange for an honest review. I am in no way compensated for any reviews on this site. All donations are to help keep this site running via costs from shipping, .com charges, and other giveaways.
Comments are DELICIOUS! and now that were using this new format for comments the TOP 3 Commenters will all win bookish goodies each month! So that is just one more reason to comment! This is open to everyone! So get commenting!
Don't forget to check out our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!